What /when personal information do we collect from the people that visit www.tideplaza.com
When ordering or registering on our website, we will collect your name, billing and delivery address, your e-mail address, and your purchase/return/exchange information.
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
1. To fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, subscribe to a newsletter.
2. To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
3. To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
4. To contact you if necessary
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. Also, we do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The newsletter will be sent out regularly, with the latest updates on new arrivals, recent hottest deals, special offers, and bargains, as well as the exclusive coupons and discounts to our email subscribers. We respect your privacy and will not disclose your details to any third party. You can contact our customer service to unsubscribe at any time.
Tideplaza.com takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encryption software. SSL encrypts your own information, so only we are able to decode the information.
However, security systems are not infallible, including encryption systems. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We ask all our customers to take measures to help protect the information in their online accounts, including the following:
1. Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
2. Reset your e-mail account passwords frequently.
3. Use complex passwords (a minimum of 6 alpha/numeric letters).
4. Do not use the same password on more than one website.
5. Do not share your password with others.
If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for private information, do not respond. Cause we will never request your password, credit card information or other information through e-mail
Changes to This Policy